Background

Monday, October 17, 2011

1 Month In

Lot's going on! Here is the quick version! 

Hadley: Won't take a Bink, dislikes formula-breast milk only for my little lady, loves to be held ALL DAY=SPOILED ROTTEN already! However, sleeping like a little princess at night makes mommy very happy! 1 MONTH OLD!

Scotty: Mr. Independent..."Scotty do it!" is his reply to EVERYTHING! Has been very sweet to his sister and slowly forgiving his mommy. I think after leaving a TURD (Yes, I repeat a TURD) under my clothes in my closet he is feeling better about things. Continues to have a ball at MDO! About to be 2 in a few weeks and acting like it! 

Mommy: Exhausted and overwhelmed! Not yet adjusted to the new craziness of 2 under the age of 2! Running daily again and LOVING every minute of it! Hitting the gym while the kiddos are asleep at night because I am dying to wear my fall clothes!!! My maternity clothes are looking pretty raunchy!  

Dad: Learning to juggle everything AIN'T easy!

Dogs: Dre' is jealous! Flip protective!

Picture Below: Should have just posted this! You get the idea! CRAZY!



No comments:

Post a Comment