Background

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Our Recent Addition



On Wednesday September 14th by way of c-section, Hadley Christine Zuehlke was born at 11:05 AM weighing 8 pounds, 14.5 ounces and was 20 inches long.  When they pulled Hadley out, I heard them say, "She's huge!" Dr. Patronella asked me how big Scotty was when he was born, which I responded with... 8 pounds, 1 ounce.  We are so blessed to have a big healthy baby girl! So Scotty, watch out! 

 We brought our little girl home on Saturday during a much needed rain storm.  Since then, we have ALL been trying to adjust to having a new little one in the house! Scotty has been challenging at times (this would be throwing more than one sippy cup at Hadley's head, going in our room while she is sleeping and saying "shh", but talking very LOUD "Baby...Sleeping!!" =this resulted in a baby gate on our door, and throwing the normal 2 year old... throw myself on the floor fits!) Scotty has also had some very sweet moments (petting Hadley on the head "Gentle", offering to share toys and "B's" or Binkie's,  giving his sister sweet kisses, and requesting to "hold" his sister). 

On another note, Hadley had her very first doctor's appointment today with Dr. Nelms=best doctor ever, and she is doing well. She has almost gained her birth weight back at 8 pounds, 11 ounces. So she is eating very well!

Hadley-We love you very much and we are so excited to have you join the family! I personally fight back tears of pure joy every time I actually get a moment to look around our home to realize how blessed we are to have such a happy, healthy, loving home! Having both kids on my lap, is THE BEST FEELING EVER! Ok, that's all for now. I am so very exhausted and tired!!  Enjoy the pictures!
Meeting Hadley for the FIRST time! Proud Dad and Mom!

Scotty meeting his sister for the very first time!
Our Family to Greet Hadley

Mimi holding Hadley for the first time
Mr. Hilarous! 
Art, Scotty, and Hadley

Nana and Hadley

Miranda was also there to greet Hadley! 
Sarah and Dean came to meet Hadley! We can't wait to meet there new addition soon!

Dr. Patronella

My Babies=LOVE
The BEST
Mr. Serious!  
Momma and Hadley
Our Sweet Baby GIRL!
MY sweet BOY!
 All dressed up for my ride home!

I do love you!
My babies in my lap. Please excuse my hairdo!

Early morning snuggling with sister!
First Bath

All done! Warm and Dry!

First Doctor's Appointment

First Doctor's Appointment!

The Zuehlke's 

No comments:

Post a Comment