Background

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Late here! Hard to be on time these days with two young kids. We just do our best!

We had a fun Thanksgiving with family. My dad and I did the traditional Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving day in Katy. It's a lot of fun and it makes me feel better about eating the rest of the day!

We spent the day with my family. 




We decorated the tree. Well,  I decorated the tree. Scott had to watch the kids and Scotty got bored after hanging about 6 Santa's. I must admit that decorating for Christmas is A LOT of work for some reason?




We did complete a craft. I got two of these. Not sure what I was thinking. Hadley is too young for this project. Maybe next year. I love our little hand Christmas Ornament. 



We wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season. 

XOXO, 

The Zuehlke's 

No comments:

Post a Comment