Background

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I know it's cliche, but I will continue to say it over and over again and that is that time does fly by so fast. We just purchased Hadley's "big girl" car seat. It's all girly and pink.  We love it. Now that she is crawling, and pulling up on everything,  she wants nothing to do with her bouncy. Her baby recliner, and swing, have been sitting upstairs to go back into the attic for a few months now. Seems like just the other day we were getting all that stuff down and cleaned preparing for her arrival.   We are now putting it away...again.  I can't believe summer is already here. As soon as summer is over, she will be 1! It's so bittersweet. I LOVE her so! She went to the doctor today for her 9 month well visit. She is in that stranger anxiety stage.  SO, she cried the entire time Dr. Nelms was in the room (Scotty never did this),  looking at me red faced like..."Mommy, make him go away!" It's funny how much my daughter can express her emotions  at only 9 months.   Here are my girls stats.

Weight: 21# 1 1/2 ounce  (88%)
Height: 29"     (91%)
Head Circumference: 17.5 inches  (66%)


On the other hand, Scotty keeps us so busy at 2.5.  He is at an age that we are both really enjoying. He is definitely a difficult one. STRONG WILLED.  HARD HEADED. Always up to challenge us.  Not sure where he got this? Anyone want to take a guess?   He is talking like crazy. He can carry on a  good 2.5 year old type conversation and if he doesn't know what something is he has no problem asking..."What is that?" or "What is that for?" Always trying to learn about the world around him. He is completely potty trained. He was ready at 2 and we started a little there after.  He still wears his pull-ups at night, but that's it!  I am so proud of him. He can also fully dress himself. He struggles a little with his shirts, but he can do it. He is obsessed with baseball and Caillou.   My son has taught me many things. I am so grateful for him. 


Here they are at 9 months. 


No comments:

Post a Comment