Background

Thursday, March 7, 2013

T-Ball

I just can't miss posting this. Yesterday marked the first team practice for my sweet little boy and his dad. After a quick trip to Academy and all the proper attire being of course orange, white, and black they were ready to take the field with their new team!  They were SO cute and Scotty did so well. Dad helped and is officially an assistant coach.  Here are a few pictures of the first day. Scotty was so excited, but I think that dad was just as excited. I think it was a moment he has been waiting for since the very first day in the hospital and it was finally here.


1st Day of TBALL

 "I have to say I was a very proud Dad at Scotty's practice last night. He enjoyed every minute and all of our practice in the back yard over the last couple of years really paid off. However, I have a feeling we will need to work on his attitude a little since he did throw his glove down and demanded that he hit NOW!" -DAD

No comments:

Post a Comment