Background

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

She Started Pre-School

This year Hadley started Pre-school! She is now going Mondays and Wednesdays to ECDC with her big brother! Brother added a day and is also going on Fridays. These 6 hours to myself during the week is just what I needed!  Sorry kids, love you to the moon and back, but love a little "me" time too!


On their first day of pre-school for the 2013-2014 school year they begged the entire way to school to "stay home with you." Made me feel good, but not good enough to turn the car around!   I was so proud of Hadley as she walked into her classroom. No tears at all. She settled into her room just fine.  Hadley is a Panda this year with Mrs. Debbie and she absolutely adores her. On the way out of her classroom today,  I watched Hadley go right up to Mrs. Debbie and give her a big hug and kiss. Melted my heart. 

Scotty is an owl this year in Mrs. Melissa's room. He seems to be loving his class, but he is definitely one tired little guy during the week. Pre-school is hard work! He is missing his friend Mazie this year, but fortunately they get to play on the playground together. Scotty adores Mazie, and when I asked him if Mazie looked pretty today on the playground over dinner he responded, "Oh yea, you bet she did!" So hysterical! Love you both and I wish you the best year! 






XOXO,
The Zuehlke's 

No comments:

Post a Comment