Background

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our Sweet Baby Boy Born 11/2/2009 at 1:03pm


A year ago, on this day, at 1:03 PM our sweet Scotty boy was born! Scotty has changed our lives in many unforeseen and unforgettable ways! All welcome and no regrets!

We have been blessed with one of the best gifts on earth and that is being parents.  I thank God for allowing Scott and I this pleasure! For me, being a parent, has opened a very special part of my heart.  I have learned so much more about unconditional love, innocence, sacrifice, humility, simple joy etc. I smile watching the interaction of my son and husband and I laugh when I hear them play. My house is so happy and we are so blessed. I look forward to many more wonderful birthday celebrations with Scotty! 

On a lighter note, Scotty has many nicknames. One I thought I would document and share is “Bubby” given by my mom and I.  I don’t have a clue where this came from, but after some research it turns out it’s a pretty cool nickname! According to the Urban Dictionary the word “Bubby” is derived from “buddy” and “baby”. Who knew!!? It is used when describing; " a sweet name for the one you love or adore", "a best friend that beats all best friends". Like all words there are many meanings, so don’t confuse it with “Bubba”. I wonder what his friends will call him someday?!?!
Happy Birthday Scotty! We adore and love you!


XOXO,

The Zuehlke’s

P.S. There were so many great pictures from The Children's Museum it was hard to pick what to post, but I think these are some of the best! Enjoy!




(This is SO FUN!)


(Scotty: Ok, where can I throw these?!)
          
(Amalie and her sweet boy Ethan!) (Thanks for sharing this day with us!)


(YUM!)



(Birthday Boy at The Children's Museum!)

(Diving in for the Balls!)


(Tunnel Fun!)

(Little Drummer Boys!)

(Mommy and Scotty)

No comments:

Post a Comment