Background

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Still Here! Happy Thanksgiving!

We are still here! Scotty and I shared a nasty cold over the weekend.  We are on the road to recovery which is good considering Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Thursday I am running in the Turkey Trot with my dad, and the rest of the family will be cheering us on! Then we have 3 Thanksgiving celebrations to attend! I need to run like 6 Turkey Trot's with all the good food we will be having over the weekend! I hope to also get all the Christmas decor up very soon.  I started a little last weekend, but with a 1 year old, everything takes triple the time it used to. A 1 year old with a cold, even longer!
Anyway, I have so much to be thankful for! I love all my boys, our family, and friends.  Thanks for making my everyday so great! Happy Thanksgiving!

XOXO, 

The Zuehlke's





No comments:

Post a Comment