Background

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Scotty's 1st Birthday

Wow! Last week I woke up to a one year old. The big “1”! Where does the time go? Lately, I begin all of my sentences with… “Last year at this time”…. Scott is so over this phrase, but I can’t stop. This past weekend we celebrated Scotty's special day in true fashion with a birthday party held at our home. We decided to invite just family with the exception of two of his little friends that he plays with weekly. Most everyone we invited was able to attend. That made the day special not only to Scotty, but also to Mom and Dad. I had a great time planning the party. We served chicken salad / turkey and cheese croissant sandwiches, jalapeño poppers, pinwheels, a pecan crusted cheese ball, goldfish, firecrackers, and of course birthday boy's favorite food...beans. The cake and cupcakes were simply divine from Ooh La La. I had our dear friend Pepper capture Scotty’s special day for us! Thanks so much Pepper!


Later that evening we celebrated more birthdays with The Jensen's at Maggiano’s. Yum! We had an a great time hanging out with friends! Lot’s of great birthdays in November to celebrate!

XOXO,

The Zuehlke’s

P.S. Somewhere in all the madness of birthday week, we are so happy to report that Scotty is now walking! Video coming soon!
Again, so many great pictures, I am just highlighting some of my favs!





(Dr. Seuss Top Hat Cake!)

(One Fish, Two Fish, Blue Fish Sugar Cookies...Delicious!)


Aunt Stacy and Mimi

Stealing a kiss. Best Bud Dre'

Nana and Mommy and Mr. Serious

Scott's Mam-Maw. She has a 91st birthday soon!

Daddy Love

Look Mom! I can clap and walk all at the same time!


Present time!



(Amalie (L) Sarah (R) Ethan which is Amalie's precious boy and Scotty's Bud!)

Sarah's little man Dean and Scotty scheming as usual!

Kisses for my Birthday Boy!



No words needed!


Happy Birthday Scotty! Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment