Background

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Haircut!

My little boy got his first hair cut this weekend! Long overdue as he was perfecting somewhat of an all business look in the front, party in the back.... in other words a mullet. So we took Scotty to Hair by Sony and Tony or Tony and Sony, whatever,  this is where Scott has gotten his hair cut for a very long time, and for those of you who know Scott an $8 haircut, $10 with tip, is just right and worth the small drive over to Highway 6.  Sitting on Dad’s lap and mom close by filming and snapping pictures of the big event, Scotty was, can’t believe I am about to say this, but he was a complete angel baby! Yes, Scotty did not move, he didn’t cry, he just sat on his dad’s lap and got his hair did like a big boy! I know many of you may not believe me, so I posted video for proof. Scott and I kept looking at each other, waiting for the crying to start, but it never did.  Whew! He looks adorable with his new do! He looks like such a cute little boy.     

XOXO,

The Zuehlke’s







No comments:

Post a Comment