Background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

H Girl 2M

Hadley is officially 2 months old and she has had her first round of shots. Poor little girl. She screamed and screamed and cried and cried until she was bright red in the face! I had a hard time consoling her. I admit her brother took his shots much better. If she could talk it would sound have sounded something like this..."I can't believe you did that to me...how dare you!" in the most pitiful drama queen voice EVER!  Her "hurt" cry is something else! 

At her doctor's visit on 11-14 she weighed 12 pounds and 13 ounces and was 23" tall. She is doing well and growing fast. At two months Hadley is holding her head up, recognizes our voices, coo's/baby talk, smiles, raises her eyebrows, can hold an object in her hand, and sleeps 7-9 hours straight every night for her mom! Thank you H girl!  She recently starting taking a Binky or a "B" which is what we call it around here and thank GOD for that!  She is a much happier little girl. 


This was taken about 2 weeks ago and the photo last week. I haven't had a lot of time to take out the camera so my I-phone has been great!






XOXO, 

The Zuehlke's 


No comments:

Post a Comment