Background

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't know about anyone else, but I really loved our low key Thanksgiving this year. Scott had 5 days off to spend time with us at home. It's always so much easier with the kids with two of us around to share parent duties. Thanksgiving morning my dad and I ran in the 5k Katy Dash. This is the third year to do it, and I think it's a tradition. Next year, the kids will be old enough to do the 1 mile walk too! Should be fun!

We spent a few hours with my parents afterwards and had a nice hot bowl of Chili and frosted sugar cookies with sprinkles just for Scotty.  Then we all got a nap! That doesn't happen enough! On Saturday, we spent the day over at Scott's dads and my parents joined. There we had the big traditional Thanksgiving meal! It was very enjoyable to be with family. I am SO thankful for my family. Below is a few pictures I snapped of the kids before lunch. Hadley was just starting to walk and she is so proud of herself!

Here's our Princess

Here's our Jock

Turkey Anyone?


Happy Thanksgiving! 

XOXO,

The Zuehlke's 

No comments:

Post a Comment