Background

Thursday, March 24, 2011

14w 4d and Counting...

We had another doctor's appointment this morning for Baby Z #2. All is looking great! We had a fantastic ultrasound and the technician got some great keepsake snapshots for us! Really, this is the first real glimpse we have had. It was one of those moments that passed way too fast. I could have watched for much longer then I was able to. Baby Z moved a little and I could see a tiny hand moving back and forth.  The baby's heart rate was at 153 today. Good and strong! Scott and I also noticed how much this baby's profile looks a lot like our little Scotty. The technician said she looked to see if it was a boy or girl, but she said it was still a little too early.  I think she might have an idea, my intuition, but wasn’t positive enough to actually say. I think we are going to do the gender scan so we can find out next month what this baby is. I can't wait another 2 months. I am going nuts already wanting to know. On another note, I am starting to feel better. I still don’t have my energy back, and I am not completely over all the nausea, but it seems to be improving! Thank you God! 


XOXO, 

The Zuehlke's 


No comments:

Post a Comment