Background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

BIG BOY ROOM/NURSERY

 Big Boy Room! What fun! I would say this room is about 99% done, minus curtains. I didn’t do a theme, but more a fun mishmash of pieces that my little boy loves. I would say his favorite is the flea market basket full of fun balls. So boy! I still need to move over his clothes and a few other items.  Is he ready for a big boy bed? I am not sure, but we intend to try it out July 1st. Everyone wish us luck! I am not sleeping that well right now anyway, so maybe it won’t be so bad?  Don’t worry, there are long/tall side rails on the bed, but they are hidden away for the pictures. Although this was so much fun to  do, it does make me a little sad. My little baby is moving from his “nursery” to his “big boy room”….















Ok, so here is my own inspirational board for my sweet little girls room! I can’t wait to get started on it since I finally picked a paint color, not to mention that she will be here before we know it! 



XOXO, 

The Zuehlke's







No comments:

Post a Comment