Background

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Little Re-Do

I have been doing a little re-decorating around the house over the past year. These things take time for many reasons other then just the toddler factor! Unfortunately, I don't have any before pictures, but I plan to get better at remembering to snap a before picture BEFORE I start re-doing something! I did save some inspirational photos that helped me decide where to start!

 For my family room, the picture below helped me plan the placement of the furniture. This room is way too fancy for my taste, not to mention a lot bigger then mine. However,  I did like the crystal lamps, which I already had, couch color, and the coffee table I just love.  I was able to find a reasonably priced piece at Chic Warehouse in the Heights.
Furniture Placement

Now for my more relaxed version...I couldn't get all of it in one photo...
FAMILY ROOM




Family Room



 I also re-did my dining room.  While I can't take total credit for this room I had the inspirational photo below and a good friend of mine Sarah, who really helped me A LOT! Thanks!!  I kept all the main furniture the same, but I  upgraded to a new Kilim Rug (which is actually cut out of the inspirational photo)  new chairs , lamps, chandelier, and other decor. I am still trying to find some art for the opposite wall.

PB Inspirational Photo

My Dining Room...







XOXO, 

The Zuehlke's

No comments:

Post a Comment