Background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Catch up!

I am weeks behind, so this is the short version of what we have been doing! 
1. We attended my cousin Meg's wedding on June 4th in Austin. She was absolutely stunning and the wedding itself was so pretty. I had the honor of being a bridesmaid so I did not have the time to take a lot of pictures, but here are a few.


BIG Congrats Meg and Jared!

My sweet parents. I just LOVE this picture!

2. We have spent more time at the the pool for fun and of course we continue our swim lessons. Scotty continues to do well.  We went to the community pool this last weekend with the Rivera’s and also met up with the Feigleson's where we ended up with a “boo-boo”  which involved a face plant by the pool onto the concrete. My child can’t walk anywhere! He just runs!!!  It didn’t seem to phase him too much, but Scott and I were mortified! It was SO fun watching the boys play together. When it was snack time, they all shared! It was SO SO CUTE!
LOVE LOVE LOVE


Dean and Scotty
My Poor Baby!
Rex and Scotty
Rex, Karli, and Remy!


XOXO, 
The Zuehlke's
 

No comments:

Post a Comment