Background

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall is Here

I am a little behind in posting for the week!  We started last week off with an ear infection on the left and a molar coming in on the right. The result has been a very restless  baby. Lot's of crying, fussing, tylenol, and a few 3 AM wake up calls for mom. We hope to get our happy little boy back soon!!

Fall is here!  Bring on the pumpkins, scary costumes, and cool weather! Scotty got a chance to practice his "Trick or Treating" early at a church fall festival as this will be his very first Halloween!  Last year at this time, we were just dying to meet him! He was a little shy at first, but warmed up to the idea of free candy really quick!  I helped him pick out all the good stuff! 

We stopped by the pumpkin patch at our church as we had scheduled pictures with a photographer! I was so excited! These were going to be some good pictures! The photo session ended up being a BUST when I realized we had totally missed the day for the pictures! I still took some of my own, but I can't say they turned out like anything I imagined...

We spent some time with family and also attended Grayson's 2nd birthday party where Scotty enjoyed hanging with the big boys and playing with all the cool toys! He fell asleep on the way home! He was so exhausted! 


XOXO,

The Zuehlke's



(Scott's Cousin Scooter and Fiance' Alissa) 

(Proud Dad's with their Boys!)

(The Birthday Boy! Take a look at those cute cupcakes! Great Job Pepper!)









No comments:

Post a Comment