Background

Monday, December 20, 2010

Ceramics, Chucky Cheese's, Christmas

Dad has been off work a few extra days in December and Scotty and I have really enjoyed spending some  family time together.
Thursday we had a play date at Ceramics by Tess. The mom’s painted mementos of their little ones on plates or mugs while we distracted the kiddos with a portable DVD player and Mickey Mouse! I am no artist, so I can’t wait to see how my plate turns out! I pick it up later this week. It does have Scotty’s foot print on it, so I am sure I will love it no matter what. Here are a few pictures from the day.


Concentrating

Dean and Scotty

Watching Mickey

We took a trip to Chucky Cheese’s on Friday. Scotty’s 1st time! He had a blast playing with all the games and pressing all the cool, colorful, light- up buttons. Mom and Dad played a little basketball, baseball and skee-ball too!



That evening we took Scotty to 2nd Baptist Church to a Crazy Christmas Puppet Show! We met up with the Feiglesons and we had a great time! Scotty really would have preferred to be in the play vs. watching it so I had to wrestle with him most of the time to keep him off the stage! He also showed off a lot of his new dance moves. Dancing is new as of this week! The lady in front of us had her poor fingers stomped on more then once!

We also had the Wacker/Shifflett Christmas at my parent’s house. Both of my cousins recently got engaged, and so they brought their Fiancés’ with them. It was great to spend time getting to know them. Megan also asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding in June. What an honor. Thank you!  Here are a few pictures from our Christmas.


We fixed the time stamp. This is 2010!



           I had these made for the girls thanks to Tagged by Tiff. Her contact info is listed here:            http://taggedbytiff.blogspot.com/         Check her out!


XOXO,

The Zuehlke’s

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Thanks for sharing. I had such a great time with you guys this weekend and loved, loved, loved getting to play with Scotty!!!

    ReplyDelete