Background

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Squeak Squeak


So, thanks to Miranda we have the coolest, most fashionable, every kid wants a pair shoes in Katy! (Not surprising coming from Miranda) That's because everyone can hear us coming as they squeak with every step!  I would love these shoes even more if I could figure out a way to keep them on him at times where I need to keep tabs on him!  However, this plan will never work for me because Scotty prefers to go without shoes. Socks are optional, but usually barefoot is his choice.  Since Scotty is walking, I make sure he has some sort of shoes on every time we go somewhere. Yes, this takes more time. Anyway, after going through the trouble of putting shoes on a squirming little boy the trip goes something like this.. in the car driving, all of a sudden a shoe is flying, then another... oh and then some grunting. In this case, the grunting is him muscling his socks off, and then by the time we arrive at our destination viola! Look mom! We are barefoot! I am not talking sometimes; I am talking EVERY SINGLE TIME WE GET INTO THE CAR. Yes, it's so fun!  I guess this is what happens when you decide not to put your child into shoes until he can or is learning to walk. I mean, what is the point of shoes if everyone is carrying you around the first year of your life anyway?  Oh, let’s not forget that we live in Houston where it's always HOT! So who needs shoes!


XOXO, 

The Zuehlke's




No comments:

Post a Comment