Background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good Morning

This morning I go upstairs to get Scotty out of his crib after several "momma" come here, I am hungry calls. As I enter the room, I sing my good morning song as I always do. In case you are wondering what that is, it is from Sprout's songbird:  "Good morning, good morning, time to wake up, yawn, yawn, yawn, yawn, yawn etc.( I know a lot of you are finishing this song in your head. )Anyway, after I do my little number, Scotty lays down in his bed and acts like he isn't ready to get out of bed. This is normal. So I try to talk to him, tell him we need to change his diaper, ask him if he wants his milk or "na-no" and he gets really serious for a second, looks at me, concentrates, and in true boy fashion lets out a nice big TOOT and laughs!  Good morning to you too son! 

XOXO, 

The Zuehlke's

No comments:

Post a Comment